Mountain Cooking Studio
Our cooking tour begins with a Zimbali greeting & introduction while sipping a freshly made fruit juice. Then "Fudd" our farm manager leads a tour of the farm and then back to the cooking studio for a fun-filled cooking demonstration which includes a bottle of wine/couple.
Both lunch and dinner consist of an appetizer, main course, and dessert, w/ dinner having an extra appetizer as well. There is a choice of main course dishes between fish, chicken, shrimp or vegan/vegetarian. Gluten free is a welcome option as well.
- We offer either lunch or dinner tours Monday- Saturday (Groups of 8 or more can book Sunday as well). Reservations are a necessity as space is limited. The 4 course lunch is $50/person and the 5 course dinner is $60/person. We also offer round trip transport from anywhere in Negril for an extra $15/person- which makes the totals w/ transport $65 and $75/person respectively 🙂
- Wednesday dinners are special as we have our African drummers perform.
- The cost is an extra 10$/person and the show is amazing 😉
- Tuesday’s lunch is “Ladies Day Out” Featuring: Cooking Tour Lunch, mimosas, and massage for $75.00 each. Enjoy our lunch tour, ½ hour massage and bottomless mimosas - you deserve it!
- Men, of course, are welcome and the normal lunch tour can be scheduled as well.
- The pickup times are 10:30am for the lunch tour and 4:00pm for the dinner tour. A reservation is suggested as we do limit our tours to 20 people. All we need to know for a reservation is day, time, # of people + name and what hotel you are staying.
- Zimbali Requires a 50% deposit for reservations more than 2 weeks out and we accept Visa/Mastercard or Paypal.
Don’t be afraid to dress casual and wear or bring tennis shoes for the farm tour 😉